March Madness 35 x $200 Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Use your Purple Visa Card to make Qualifying Purchases during the month of March and automatically go into the draw to win one of 35 Gift Cards valued at $200 each from either The Warehouse, Warehouse Stationery, Noel Leeming, 1 Day or Torpedo7 (“The Warehouse Group“) (the “Promotion“).
2.”Qualifying Purchases” are any transactions other than a Cash Advance, Balance Transfer, loan repayments, credit card repayment, long-term interest free, insurance premiums, fees and interest, and excludes Purple Dollar redemption, purchase refunds or any charges that are under dispute or are fraudulent.
3. The Promotion is valid from 7.00am Monday 1st March 2021 until Wednesday 31st March 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter the Promotion, your Qualifying Purchases on your Purple Visa Card (whether shopping on online or instore) during the Promotional Period must total $350 or more. You will only be entitled to one entry into the Promotion if a total of $350 or more is spent on Qualifying Purchases during the Promotional Period.
5. The Promotion is not available in conjunction with any other The Warehouse Group promotional offers or staff offers, insurance or commercial sales or with any other Gift Card promotions.
6. Only 35 winners will be drawn to win a Gift Card valued at $200. The winners will be drawn on 7 April 2021 by random electronic selection, overseen by an independent adjudicator.
7. The winners will be notified by telephone. If the winner is not able to be contacted within 48 hours of the draw, another winner will be drawn on the same terms as the original draw.
8. If any Qualifying Purchases are made using an Additional Cardholder’s Purple Visa Card, the Qualifying Purchase will be recorded against the Main Cardholder’s account and the $200 gift card will be awarded to the Main Cardholder.
9. The Promotion is open to all new and existing Purple Visa Card accounts for both Main Cardholders and Additional Cardholders.
10. Purple Visa Card account details must be up to date (including a phone number) and the account must be open and cannot be in arrears or overdue when the Promotional Period ends. SBS Money Limited and The Warehouse Group will not re-issue or re-send Gift Cards if the account holder’s details are incorrect or you change your mind on which retailer Gift Card you want. It is the account holders’ responsibility to ensure their account details are correct.
11. SBS Money Limited will arrange for the Gift Cards to be mailed out to the Purple Visa Card Main Cardholder’s postal address within 20 business days after the Promotional Period ends.
12. The $200 Gift Card is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Lost or stolen Gift Cards are the responsibility of the holder. Remaining Gift Card balances can be checked in-store.
13. All decisions by SBS Money Limited are final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
14. If for any reason SBS Money Limited or The Warehouse Group are unable to run the Promotion as planned, they reserves the right (in their sole discretion) to extend, postpone, amend, reschedule or cancel the Promotion at any time on the provision of reasonable notice, which shall include posting notice of the change on www.purplevisa.co.nz/deals.
15. SBS Money Limited, The Warehouse Group and any other agencies associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly by any cardholder in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.
16. Participation in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable Terms and Conditions. The General Terms and Conditions for Purple Visa Card apply to this Promotion and can be found at www.purplevisa.co.nz/cards/card-terms-fees. Any capitalised terms used in these terms and conditions but not defined shall have their meaning in the General Terms and Conditions.