Are you experiencing financial hardship?
Has your situation changed?
- Are you struggling to make your regular repayments?
- Has your income reduced, or have your expenses increased?
- Has something else happened that has changed your financial position?
Let us know what has changed, and we can work with you to help.
How to get in touch
1. Request a call from our Credit Solution team, by completing the form below. Our team will request further information on the call to help us in assessing what options
may suit you.
2. Call our Credit Solutions team on 0800 801 812. We’ll discuss what’s happened and what options we can offer to help you.
What happens next?
Depending on how you contact us, we may need to ask you for information or documents that help us to assess your application. Additional documents we may ask for
include bank statements, pay slips or other income documents, and documents relating to your situation (such as ACC letters or medical certificates confirming how long
you are unable to work).
Once we’ve assessed your request, we will discuss options available to help you, either temporarily or on a permanent basis. If we agree to amend your account, we will send you a document to review and authorise before we make any changes.
Until we have made changes to your account, you need to keep trying to make payments to your account.
Seek Independent Advice
If you’re having financial difficulty, you may find it useful to get advice from a financial mentor. You can access debt management services for free from Money Talks. Call them on 0800 345 123 or visit moneytalks.co.nz.
Experiencing Financial Hardship?
Need Help Now?
- Are you struggling to meet your regular payments?
- Have you had an unforeseen change in your financial situation, either in the short-term or permanently?
- We have a number of options & solutions available which can be tailored to meet your individual needs.
Help is just a phone call away! Just call our Credit Solutions Team on 0800 801 812 to discuss your situation.
Alternatively, you can complete the online form below and we will contact you.